Saturday, June 26, 2010

Twilight Eclipse Premiere



Eclipse is here, the wait is finally over. I have been waiting  for the sequel the minute New Moon ended. 
I Can't wait to go watch it. But, I'd have to wait. I hate going to the movies when it is extra crowded, and what makes it worst is some people just don't have manners! We came to watch the movie not listen to your lame discussions!

Anyways back to the premiere, a big movie premier means Red Carpet and Red Carpet means Fashion!
to be honest i didn't find anything interesting in this premier. Maybe because the anticipation i had made me expect more! Nothing was amusing (Except for Dakota Fanning's Louboutin's which I'm dying to get my hands on one)
So let's see who was a Hit or Miss...

 Robert Pattinson in Gucci (MISS)

Kristen Stewart in Ellie Saab (Miss)

Dakota Fannings in Ellie Saab and Christian Louboutin Shoes (Hit)

Ashley Greene in In Alexis Mabille Couture (Miss)

Anna Kendrick in Marchesa (Miss)

Bryce Dallas Howard in Christian Dior (Miss)

Elizabeth Reaser in Zuhair Murad and Christian Louboutin (Hit)

Taylor Lautner in Gucci (Hit)

Jackson Rathbone (Hit)

Kellan lutz in Dolce and Gabbana (Hit)

Nikki Reed in Marchesa (Miss)


 AnnaLynne Mc Cord in Nicole Miller (Hit)

Peter Facinelli with wife Jennie Garth (Hit)

I wasn't pleased with all my hits, but some were ok comparing to the others..
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...