Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Victoria Beckham Dress Collection

Victoria Beckham's dresses are available on Net-a-Porter now. 
I loved this collection.. The simplicity of details and fine tailoring is what makes this collection unique. In this collection she used a lot of zipper details which gives the dresses an edge.
I  love Victoria's designs and sense of style. I consider her a fashion mogul. 
I love this dress. It's my favorite

Victoria wore this dress at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Award Party in March.

 
This Dress is already Sold out! 

 DVB sunglasses are available as well.

Shop Victoria Beckham's collection HERE
 

2 comments:

Princess said...

The royal blue colored dress is beautiful! luv the new layout! <3 <3

MiMi said...

I agree Princess.. Here collection is amazing.
I'm glad you liked my new Layout, I'm still working on it and trying to make it better =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...