Monday, August 2, 2010

Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky's Wedding

 Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky's officially tied the knot yesterday at an elegant estate in a Hudson River village.




Chelsea wore a strapless Vera Wang with gold and silver beading. The bride looked simply elegant and beautiful. The gown is not my cup of tea I only loved the upper part of it. Even though, it suites her and she absloutly looks stunning in it. Some brides don't have that certain glow, but she absolutely does.. 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I truly enjoyed having a glance at these photos from Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky's Wedding. It was so nice and has exactly what I want in my own ceremony that will be held in June at the outdoor Los Angeles wedding venues. Hoping to have a picture perfect DIY ceremony.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...