Saturday, March 26, 2011

Urban Decay Little Sins Eyeshadow Primer Potion Set Review










I got this limited edition set months ago. And I have not stopped using it even since.
It comes in 4 shades:

  • Greed  has a shimmery golden yellow tone.
  • Sin has a shimmery golden/copper.
  • Eden has a yellow/beige tone somehow close to a concealer but not as intense.
  • Original has a peach tone to it but goes transparent once applied.  

Ever since I got this product I have stopped using my mac primers/base as they all tend to get cakey and end up creasing. And I have used most of mac's primers.. Paint pots, Primer Prep+, and paints......
I love this product and a small amount goes all the way. A lot of people prefer the original, but my favorite is Eden, As it somehow covers the lid just like a concealer and when applying any eyeshadow the color would pop and show more. But don't expect it to be as intense as a conceal that would cover your eyelids.
I do like them all and whenever I would want to apply some shimmery eyeshadow I would use one of the two shades with shimmer: Greed and Sin. I have to add I love the names as well so unique..
Some people get to use this primer before conceal so it would last longer. I personally never tried this but thought of sharing the tip.
I do recommend this and if you are still looking for a good primer i suggest you get your hands on one.


Product Rating: 9/10


2 comments:

Dale said...

I really like Urban Decay, i use some of their lip liners. Thanks for posting this, I like the colors a lot! Nice blog

xoDale
Thanks for checking out mine too. :)

MiMi said...

I really love this product, and i do agree Urban Decay has amazing products..
Thanks a lot Doll.. Love your blog and thanks for the follow =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...